Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type. To achieve the best fitting results for the particular style you are interested in, we recommend you to follow the sizing chart and instructions below:
Vibrams Sizing Chart
How to measure your feet for Vibram fivefingers
- 01Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- 02Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- 03Take the longer of the two measurements.
- 04If the foot length varies by more than 0.42cm it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- 05If the second toe is more than 0.42cm longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
V-Toes Toe sock size chart
- Small: 3-6
- Medium: 6.5-9.5
- Large: 10-12
I'm a man, Can I wear Women's sizes? (Or, I'm a woman, Can I wear Men's sizes?)
We have recommended many male consumers to try on a female size FiveFingers and have had great success. The only difference between a male and female FiveFingers is that, male "lasts" are slightly wider and longer than the female models. If your foot is smaller than the smallest male size, certainly try a female size - you may have much better luck! Alternately, if you are a woman and your foot is bigger than the largest female size, we encourage you to try one of our Men’s models.